My work evolves around both conceptual and physical relationships, "vessels" would provide a useful "meeting place" . I create cubicles of creative relationships, I explore a creative " hosting space" where entities/ forms might meet/collide. I merely facilitate the energy that which has informed me.
Artist Journal:
" The violence warmed me, yes it was extreme"
Jackie Leven: Extremely Violent Man/ Only the ocean can forgive, children who don't want to live.
" Living in simple memories" Jackie Leven.
Artist Statement : an alchemy of sensuality and fire, I work with clay and the architecture of substance.
" Fire (space) is then the perpetual anatomist of nature"
The Psychoanalysis of Fire : Gaston Bachelard.
A provisional research ecology: material absorbed in its own thoughts. A gathering place for things being made, read, sensed and thought. Images, texts, bodies, spaces and matter(s) move through correspondence, forming tentative rooms of inquiry. Research circulates between depth and surfacing, archive and anarchive, allowing propositions to return, migrate and become otherwise.
Thursday, 13 December 2012
Pleiades : Map with human outline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment