Thursday 13 December 2012

Pleiades : Map with human outline.

My work evolves around both conceptual and physical relationships, "vessels" would provide a useful "meeting place" . I create cubicles of creative relationships, I explore a creative " hosting space" where entities/ forms might meet/collide. I merely facilitate the energy that which has informed me. Artist Journal:
" The violence warmed me, yes it was extreme"
Jackie Leven: Extremely Violent Man/ Only the ocean can forgive, children who don't want to live.
" Living in simple memories" Jackie Leven.
Artist Statement : an alchemy of sensuality and fire, I work with clay and the architecture of substance.
" Fire (space) is then the perpetual anatomist of nature"
The Psychoanalysis of Fire : Gaston Bachelard.

No comments:

Post a Comment